Monday 13 June 2016

Mechanics Redux

After collaborating with our programmer Regan, we reduced my previous list of features to the features we felt were necessary and achievable within the timeframe.
I was able to understand that I had been trying to cram possibly too many features into this project which was to be almost an introductory level of which only the most elementary features would be necessary. I chose to eliminate enemies and restrict the obstacles to elements in the environment. The remaining features I chose to retain are the spotlight that triggers something which I will have yet to determine. The set piece that introduces a certain urgency. The cars at the start that will accommodate the moving platforms element. And the flames at the end that will require timing to evade and progress the level.

No comments:

Post a Comment